Jr. Graphic Designer/ Marketing Coordinator
Houston, TX 77024 US
Fully in office- West Houston
Are you interested in contributing your design experience to a great company? Are you a well rounded marketing coordinator with a passion for Graphic Design? Then this role is for you! Great industry, culture and opportunities for learning and training. Looking for heavy experience in InDesign.
· Undergraduate degree in communication design, visual communications, graphic design, or equivalent required.
· Software: Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) technical skill and proficiency required. Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams)
· Design: Knowledge of layout, graphic design fundamentals, typography, and color theory
· Self-starter who works with a sense of urgency while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
· Excellent organization, project management, and communication skills.
· Create visually appealing and engaging assets to use across multiple platforms, including print, web, email, social, etc.
· Create presentations, templates, property marketing materials and multimedia graphics.
· Create company-wide visual assets and departmental support material.
· Work within corporate and client branding guidelines.
· Responsible for print and production needs.
· Collaborate effectively with team members.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day marketing tasks and collaborate with other marketing team members
- Create custom designs for property-specific marketing
- Create illustrations, graphics, and collateral that add value to each asset
- Manage property availabilities/listings (new listings flyers, updates and changes and blasts of approved products) through multiple commercial real estate websites and internal website, including CoStar and LoopNet; managing Standard and Premium listings according to company guidelines.
- Assist where needed with any other marketing assignments (tour books, pitch books, placemats, etc.) to maintain consistency in the branding of the name.
- Assist with The Transactions creation. Updating and coordinating information with brokers and blasts.
- Maintain and publish agent bios, company photos and other company information via WordPress.
- Work closely with the company's brokers to develop effective market research material, specific to both existing and potential clients.
- Assist new business development projects by drafting and preparing pitch letters, fact sheets, broker biographies, articles and other marketing material highlighting the company's strengths and establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with clients.
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media marketing for company branding and integration of marketing materials.
- Assist the Transaction Managers with the Transactions creation, updating- coordinating information with brokers and blasts. Generate Agent bios and/or Update agent bios and publish to website through WordPress.
Meet The Recruiter
Brittany Grumbles, MS
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
I'm a passionate recruiter who loves finding the best talent for a variety of industries.
I specialize in recruiting top-notch individuals for important roles in Legal, HR, Marketing, Administrative, and Education fields. I find joy in the challenge of identifying and attracting the best candidates to help businesses succeed.