Inside Sales II- Bilingual
Stafford, TX 77477 US
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will play a crucial role in providing sales support to our valued customers, managing and initiating orders, and ensuring a smooth collaboration between internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of Inside Sales Specialist:
- Build and maintain strong rapport with clients, offering support before, during, and after product shipments.
- Provide customers with technical assistance, solutions, and cost estimates related to electrical equipment and Intrinsic Safety products.
- Coordinate with sales, engineering, production, and quality teams to deliver optimal service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with accounts to resolve conflicts and address design changes proactively, preventing significant delays.
- Review drawings to verify compliance with submitted specifications.
- Assist outside sales and management in processing priority transactions.
- Participate in meetings and training sessions to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Monitor expected ship dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as necessary.
- Utilize SAP to enter quotes, retrieve customer information, check stock status, access the status of purchase orders, and provide any other pertinent information required by customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales/account management experience in electrical or related industrial products.
- MUST be bilingual Spanish
- MUST have SAP experience
- Detail-oriented, organized, and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment with continually changing priorities.
- Proficient in following verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Functional competence and a basic understanding of a manufacturing/production environment is a plus.
- Experience in NEC and IEC hazardous requirements is a plus.
- Proficient in reading design specifications and technical drawings is a plus.
- Proficiency in office management software (MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Willingness to travel approximately 10%.