San Antonio, TX 78209 US
This role will collaborate with immigration attorneys to prepare and file required documentation and also communicate with clients. Most importantly, the paralegal will be dedicated to assisting the firm's clients in navigating the frequently complex immigration process.
Necessary Qualifications for Success:
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of paralegal experience in the family immigration field, specifically Consular Process.
- Must have knowledge and research proficiency in USCIS and NVC policies and procedures.
- Must be able to prioritize, manage, and implement multiple matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must have excellent English writing and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills including online research and preferably INSZoom, MS Office Suite, and Office 365.
- Must be able to adapt to changes quickly
- You MUST be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Salary is $60K+, DOE
- Bonus Structure
- 100% paid Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability
- 75% paid Health
- Also included are Paid Holidays and PTO
- Office is located in North San Antonio (78249 zip)
Meet The Recruiter
19 years of professional recruiting and staffing experience.
Burnett, a Texas-based staffing and recruiting company, has been consistently ranked number 1 by the Austin Business Journal. Our extensive network of connections with hiring managers and candidates across all industries makes us an invaluable asset to your growth and success.