San Antonio, TX 78209 US
Necessary Qualifications for Success:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of attorney experience in the family immigration field.
- Experience in the business immigration field is preferred.
- Must have knowledge and research proficiency in USCIS and NVC policies and procedures as well as relevant statutes and regulations.
- Must be able to prioritize, manage, and implement multiple matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills including online research and preferably INSZoom, MS Office Suite and Office 365.
- Must be able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Salary is $100K+, DOE
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Bonus Structure
- 100% paid Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability
- 75% paid Health
- Also included are Paid Holidays and PTO
- Office is located in North San Antonio (78249 zip)
Meet The Recruiter
19 years of professional recruiting and staffing experience.
Burnett, a Texas-based staffing and recruiting company, has been consistently ranked number 1 by the Austin Business Journal. Our extensive network of connections with hiring managers and candidates across all industries makes us an invaluable asset to your growth and success.