El Paso, TX 79936 US
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, or electronically.
- Provide Tier-2 support & action Helpdesk assigned Tickets and Cases.
- Coordinates and works closely with the Service Desk & Service Desk Manager to ensure the Information Technology departments SLA’s are met around Work at Home.
- Escalates issues to appropriate internal resources or departments in a timely manner and tracks as required.
- Oversee and administer user accounts, including additions, deletions, and modifications.
- Work with initial end user new hardware setups to ensure proper setup before training
- Track issues and trends, present data weekly to IT management and various IT verticals.
- Remotely diagnose potential hardware issues and request replacements as required.
- Ensure that users adhere to corporate IT standards policies and procedures.
- Participate with the Information Technology Departments hardware and software ordering processes.
- Execute and track internal Information Technology purchase orders for the Work at home program.
- Produce as required root cause analysis reports on outages in the W@H environment.
- Technical knowledge of Windows desktop and server environment
- A+ certification or demonstrated equivalent work experience
- Experience with virtual and cloud technologies
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of call center environment and operations
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work in a 24 hour a day, 365 days per year environment
- VMware Horizon Air experience
- VDI technologies experience, Wyse terminals
Must be able to work between the hours of 8am to 7pm Mon - Fri with possible OT and Saturday's.
Position could become full time with the company.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Manager & Recruitment Specialist
What I love the most about my job is making a difference in job seekers' lives for the better every day!
I bring over 12 years of experience in Professional Recruiting & Staffing and I'd love to be a part of your career journey today.