Houston, TX 77027 US
Established Home Builder in need of a Hospitality Coordinator! 2-3 Month Temporary Assignment!
This position is primarily responsible for inventory, cleanliness, shopping, and stocking each breakroom and supporting the Facilities Department as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate employee lunches through Fooda.
- Manage and maintain inventory for breakrooms of snacks, water, coffee, sodas, and supplies.
- Order and reconcile purchase orders for Fooda, kitchen items, and office supplies.
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of breakrooms.
- Responsible for loading the dishwashers in each breakroom at the end of the day.
- Shop for supplies at local grocery stores.
- Order office supplies for all copy areas and supply room
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires at least 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Industry experience in hospitality, restaurant, catering etc.
- Current, valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record and reliable transportation.
- Demonstrated computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Meet The Recruiter
Operations Manager & Staffing Specialist
I have matched thousands of talented candidates with top companies for over 30 years!
I currently serve as the Operations Manager for the Southeast Houston Division of Burnett Specialists and am proud to be a part of such an established, well-respected company. I am also the proud mother of 3 and grandmother of 2!