HRIS Manager (Workday)
Houston, TX 77024 US
As the HRIS Manager, you will collaborate closely with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to create efficient processes through automation, enhance reporting capabilities, and improve overall effectiveness. This dynamic position requires not only HRIS technical proficiency but also extensive analytical experience. You will be at the forefront of decisions related to implementation and maintenance, including process design, system configuration, and reporting. It is crucial for our ideal candidate to possess in-depth knowledge of business methodologies, practices, and a strong analytical background. Your hands-on experience in process design, configuration, implementation, and reporting will be key to your success. Additionally, we expect you to provide thought leadership in shaping our HR technology workflow and roadmap to create a user-friendly experience while keeping immediate and future state goals in mind.
- Lead Workday Implementation: Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to lead the successful implementation of Workday.
- Enhancement Planning: Develop, manage, and execute a strategic timeline and plan for enhancing the Workday system to meet evolving organizational needs.
- Ongoing Support: Provide day-to-day support for critical business processes managed within Workday and other partner systems/providers.
- Resource Optimization: Align technology and resources to maximize organizational objectives, potentially involving integration with other business systems.
- Team Leadership: Take charge of the core HR systems team and oversee the daily operations of HR systems, ensuring they meet performance and efficiency standards.
- Configuration Management: Keep the HRIS system up to date by managing configurations, including integrations, HRIS system security, and system-wide defaults.
- Vendor Relations: Manage vendor relationships, including budget oversight, contract management, performance evaluations, and overseeing upgrades and RFPs.
- Supervisory Role: This position includes supervisory responsibilities, making you a coach and mentor for other team members in the department.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on configuration and experience with Workday Core HCM and Time Tracking. Experience with Workday ReportWriter is a valuable asset.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience, demonstrating your ability to lead and guide a team effectively.
- Excellent communication and influential skills are essential, given the role's collaborative nature with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical skills are critical for optimizing HRIS processes and reporting.
- Effective prioritization using project management and organizational skills.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer the following benefits with this position:
- Hybrid Work Schedule: Enjoy flexibility in your work arrangements, potentially including a mix of in-office and remote work.
- Annual Bonus Opportunity: You have the chance to earn an annual bonus based on your performance.
- Monthly Technology Allowance: Receive an allowance to support your technology needs.
- Insurance: Access to health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options.
- Retirement Benefits: Participate in a 401(k) plan with a company match to secure your financial future.
- Paid Time-Off: Take advantage of paid time off for vacations, holidays, and personal days.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Invest in the company's success through our employee stock purchase plan.
This HRIS Manager role offers a well-rounded opportunity, combining technical expertise, leadership responsibilities, and cross-functional collaboration. Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to attract and retain top-notch candidates like you.