El Paso, TX 79935 US
The Production Assistant will work under the direction and supervision of the Sr. Graphic Designer.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Logo and layout design for print and promotional products.
- Creation, retouching and manipulation of logos and images in preparation for print on various media substrates.
- Will assist in the development of new designs and concepts as they relate to our industry.
This position will require learning the operation of all equipment and processes utilized in our industry to include:
- Laser engraving, UV Printing, full color sublimation and sign making.
- Position will also require a “hands on” participation in the production of products produced and sold by our company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments.
- Experience in the following software applications:
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with small hand tools and equipment.
$12.00 / HR.
30 to 35 hrs. / wk.
Position could become full time with the company.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Manager & Recruitment Specialist
What I love the most about my job is making a difference in job seekers' lives for the better every day!
I bring over 12 years of experience in Professional Recruiting & Staffing and I'd love to be a part of your career journey today.