El Paso, TX 79934 US
- Drives company vehicle to perform business-related errands around town.
- Responsible for turning in receipts of expenses to your supervisor after a completed errand.
- Responsible for performing routine building cleaning including trash removal and usage of sweeper machine.
- Flexible to working different hours during holiday seasons.
- Ensures safe and healthy working conditions and ensures an organized work environment.
- Promotes and adheres to all safety and health policies and procedures within the plant.
- Able to do other duties as required by manager.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Working hours are 6:00 am to 2:30 pm with possible overtime as needed.
Position is long term