El Paso, TX 79936 US
Duties will be:
- Using a powered industrial vehicle (forklift, reach truck, or order picker), transfer material from various locations, including to and from racks, trailers, staging points, relabel areas, and warehouses as needed.
- Using handheld barcode scanner, scan inventory labels on material to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Participate in semi-annual physical inventory process.
- Visually inspect containers and/or boxes for any damage, put into quarantine area in QA, and notify Planner and/or Coordinator.
- Follow established quality system policies and procedures.
- Follow established environmental system policies and procedures.
- Perform all housekeeping duties at various times during shift in all warehouse areas, including maintenance equipment and working area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Some overtime on weekdays as well as weekends.
Must have high school diploma or GED.
Must be forklift certified.
1st shift- 6:00 am to 2:30 pm with possible overtime.
2nd shift- 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm with possible overtime.
Position is long term.
Pay $13/hr to $14/hr depending on the shift.
Meet The Recruiter
Staffing Manager & Recruiting Specialist
As a staffing and recruitment specialist, my favorite part of the job is being able to help people and make a difference in their lives.
It's incredibly fulfilling to assist someone in finding a job that can change the course of their career for the better. What really motivates me is seeing individuals thrive and succeed, both personally and professionally, through new opportunities I've helped them secure.