El Paso, TX 79934 US
Main duties include:
- Operate order picker equipment or stand-up forklift to assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets.
- Keys order into Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Verifies stock availability and audits orders for accuracy
- Conveys picked orders to packing station or shipping areas
- Operates various powered industrial trucks to receive product into warehouse and prepare for stocking
- Opens crates and inspects product
- Applies labels to product according to establishing procedures
- Verifies shading of product and places into accurate warehouse location
- Utilizes stand-up forklift or order picker equipment to move product into pre-designated areas within warehouse once received
- Keys location of product into inventory control system and places product onto shelves
- Ensures product is placed into accurate location
SPC Check/Pack Checking
- Wraps and packs products by hand into boxes for shipping
- Labels boxes with packing slip
- Loads boxes into conveyor belt
- Verifies orders for accuracy
- 1 or more years of previous distribution/warehouse experience.
- Must have a minimum of six months to one year previous stand-up forklift and/or other related order picker equipment experience.
Must be able to work between the hours of 6am to 7pm Mon to Sat as needed.
Position is long term possible temp to hire.