El Paso, TX 79901 US
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists the Chief Executive Officer in the day-to-day operations.
- Makes arrangements for meetings.
- Prepares conference room with needed materials and contacts Board members, attends meetings, takes, transcribes, distributes, and maintains records of minutes of the meetings, and forwards minutes.
- Handles and types documents on a variety of general and technical topics of a highly confidential nature and assures confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Maintains an appointment calendar for the CEO and makes appointments and reservations when needed.
- Must have the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, both oral and written.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group.
- Makes travel arrangements for the CEO, COO, and legal counsel and staff to include registrations for meetings and seminars, plane and hotel reservations, prepares per diem requests and claims for reimbursement. Maintains records of all travel and training for each employee.
- Greets visitors, answers telephones, screens calls, answers general inquiries and takes messages.
- Opens, stamps, sorts and routes all daily mail, and files incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Prepares advertisements, news releases, and takes and transcribes dictation for the CEO.
- Plans official meetings and retreats. If local, coordinates in person with sales and catering staff. Process payments for these events.
Job Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Public Administration, Social Sciences or related field, or an Associate degree, or a graduate from a licensed business college is required.
- Must have a minimum of 5years of progressively responsible experience including 3 years of office management experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is required – must be able to translate documents from English to Spanish and vice versa.
- Must be highly proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook), Visio, and Adobe Professional.
- Ability to keyboard sixty-five (65) words per minute.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Working hours are 8 to 5 Monday to Friday. Must have flexibility to work later as needed.
Position could become full time with the company.
Meet The Recruiter
Staffing Manager & Recruiting Specialist
As a staffing and recruitment specialist, my favorite part of the job is being able to help people and make a difference in their lives.
It's incredibly fulfilling to assist someone in finding a job that can change the course of their career for the better. What really motivates me is seeing individuals thrive and succeed, both personally and professionally, through new opportunities I've helped them secure.