El Paso, TX 79936 US
Requirements for the position:
- PPAP (components and end items) management/coordination
- Knowledge of capability process techniques SPC, PPK, CPK, Gauge R&R
- Knowledge of problem-solving tools 8D, 5P
- Knowledge of core documents and analysis skills Process flow, PFMEA, Control Plans
- Knowledge of change management ( design and process)
- Strong communication skills to work with a cross functional team to analyze PPAP package data
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft package (Excel, Power point)
- Preferrable to be bilingual ( english-spanish)
Starting pay rate $27.50/hr.
Position is set to run until March 2024.