Electronics Repair Technician
El Paso, TX 79936 US
This position will perform diagnostic and component level repair for printers, monitors and/or POS equipment. Previous printer repair experience is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate with a mechanical aptitude.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnoses problems based on documented troubleshooting trees.
- Uses basic test equipment to verify failures and repairs.
- May be required to perform skilled rework tasks including removal, replacement and rework.
- Performs VMI (visual mechanical inspection) to insure product meets all applicable customer specifications and quality requirements.
- Performs support functions to assist with production as required by supervisor.
- Tests, updates and performs low-level repairs on customer product using test stations and soldering equipment and/or tools.
- Prioritizes activities based on production schedule or as directed by supervisor.
- Accurately maintains and reports all required production data.
High school diploma or GED is required.
Working hours are 7:00am to 3:30 pm Mon to Fri with possible overtime.
Salary range is $12/hr. to $14/ hr. depending on experience.
Position could become full time with the company.
Meet The Recruiter
Staffing Manager & Recruiting Specialist
As a staffing and recruitment specialist, my favorite part of the job is being able to help people and make a difference in their lives.
It's incredibly fulfilling to assist someone in finding a job that can change the course of their career for the better. What really motivates me is seeing individuals thrive and succeed, both personally and professionally, through new opportunities I've helped them secure.