Director of Construction and Operations
Houston, TX 77032 US
- Lead, oversee and manage the construction operations (project management, procurement, logistics, fabrication, installation, etc.) of the company's projects and the teams managing the projects, all over the United States
- Planning and supervision all active project phases
- Ensure products and solutions are up to customers standards and expectations
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in/under budget with excellent quality
- Provide monthly and annual sales forecast/objectives
- Maintain overall quality and safety management of the projects, their team members, the installation crews and the customer sites while projects are in progress
- Measure and report performance daily, weekly, or monthly
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a leader with strong management background over a team of 5 to 10 plus, as well as extensive experience with project management, in commercial construction or EPC industry sectors and/or equivalent experience
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- BS in Construction Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- MBA or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand construction documents
- Approximately 25% domestic US travel
- Detailed knowledge of business functions/principals (finance, supply chain, construction, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of data analysis and operation metrics
- This position is 100% in office, except when traveling, hybrid not offered.
Meet The Recruiter
District Manager / Senior Recruiter
A proud graduate of the University of Texas, Meredith joined Burnett Specialists and has spent her career representing companies and candidates across the great state of Texas.
Meredith is honored to have touched the businesses she has provided professionals to throughout her career, and she strives to always offer positive guidance to the candidates she represents to help them to make the best decisions to grow their careers.
Favorite quote: “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that count.” – Winston Churchill