Houston, TX 77056 US
Fast growing national consulting firm in Houston and is looking for an experienced Energy Modeler to join the team.
- 100% on site
- 100% paid employee benefits
- Offers competitive pay and bonuses
- EIT perf
- Salary depends on experience
Our clients include architect, engineering, and construction firms that provide designs for large commercial buildings. The focus for the client is to benefit from tax incentives realized through our expert analysis of their energy efficient designs implemented into these buildings. Each client works with a team professionals including project managers, engineers, energy modelers, government relations professionals, attorneys, CPAs and more! Clients who qualify for these lucrative state and federal incentives have an opportunity to reinvest and grow their businesses and create jobs.
Our energy modelers are some of the brightest, results-oriented and dynamic consultants in the business. The energy modeler has high visibility within one of our fastest growing and most successful divisions. In this role, you will be a key player in the team’s success. You will work daily with the professional engineers and project managers as part of our Energy Services division. The energy modeler is organized, analytical and possesses strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with various organizational departments.
- Review client-provided documentation and provide feedback to project teams on requirements for completion of our clients’ energy studies
- Analyze and transform drawings, specifications, field-notes and photographs into 3-D models of existing buildings
- Conduct building operation energy performance simulations utilizing both industry standard and state of the art, proprietary software
- Understand complex building science and how the performance of building components is intricately related, including HVAC, electrical and building envelope systems
- Actively participate in daily project discussions and meetings to review project content and deadlines
- Develop and improve current business practices and proprietary software used within our company by providing expert opinion with cross-functional teams
- Expectation of confidentiality in all business matters – we work on some of the most secure facilities in the country!
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in a professional
- BA or BS degree required, architectural or engineering degree preferred
- Proficiency with CAD software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, research and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Above average organizational skills
- Capable of effectively multi-tasking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Candidate must reside or relocate to Houston, TX area
Meet The Recruiter
IT/Engineering Direct-Hire Recruiter
As a recruiter, I focus on sourcing talented individuals for a wide range of positions, from entry-level graduates to executives, emphasizing IT and engineering roles.
I have a particular passion for recruiting across all industries and am always eager to connect with individuals or companies who require hiring support or possess relevant skills in these fields. If this sounds like you, I would be thrilled to hear from you and discuss how we can work together.