Data Entry and Audit
El Paso, TX 79936 US
The incumbent will systematically process incoming product and move material through the warehouse process. Previous experience is a plus, but we are also willing to train the right candidate looking for a long term opportunity. This position requires computer skills.
- Accurately and efficiently receives inbound shipments
- Applies documented process to daily activities
- Loads and unloads trucks
- Sorts and delivers material
- Possesses basic understanding of computer inventory tracking systems
- Supports production line in a timely and accurate manner
- Operates conveyors, pallet jacks, carts and/or other equipment
- Under direct supervision, locates missing or lost material both internally and externally
- Performs general cleanup
- Maintains flexible work schedule
- All other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Ability to follow directions and use small hand tools and general office equipment such as, but not limited to, fax machine, phones, copiers and computers.
- High School level math, reading and writing skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to learn new methods and procedures as requested or required to meet company and customer needs.
3:30pm-12:00am, Mon-Fri (will train for 1-2 weeks on 1st shift which is (7:00 to 3:30)
Pay $13.00/hr when starting the 2nd shift. Training is paid at $12.00/hr.
Position could become full time with the company.
Meet The Recruiter
Staffing Manager & Recruiting Specialist
As a staffing and recruitment specialist, my favorite part of the job is being able to help people and make a difference in their lives.
It's incredibly fulfilling to assist someone in finding a job that can change the course of their career for the better. What really motivates me is seeing individuals thrive and succeed, both personally and professionally, through new opportunities I've helped them secure.