Customer Success Coordinator
Houston, TX 77032 US
Fantastic opportunity to join a company with a culture that most only dream to be a part of.
Our client, located in the Greenspoint are of Houston, is looking to add a Customer Success Coordinator to their team. The client offers a full benefits package including medical, vision, dental, 401K, etc.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers, manufacturers, and staff, interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions
- Print and organize any pertinent documents for outside sales team for training sessions, product presentations, or marketing events as needed
- Research information for the outside sales staff that is pertinent to sales activities. Organize and present in a concise manner
- Ensure the showroom and general office area are clean and stocked for training and demonstration sessions. Coordinate with outside sales staff to ensure the proper equipment, groceries and supplies are in place for varying customer segments
- Organize and keep the storage and warehouse space tidy and clutter-free.
- Ensure the dry storage area, refrigerators and freezers are stocked with standard items and are kept in a tidy and organized state
- Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies including manufacturer sales literature stocked and current
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications and spreadsheets as well as assist in keeping Salesforce account information updated as needed
- Order product samples in a timely and accurate manner as requested
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's need; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Participate in company meetings, conferences, projects, and team activities
- Cross train with Inside Sales Team members.
- You must be prepared to spend the occasional evening or weekend conducting company business. Our job is not always 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday, so a true understanding of going the extra mile is necessary
- Have fun. We expect results from our team, but part of our culture is having some fun along the way
Requirements & Qualifications:
· 2+ years office/ administrative support experience
· Solutions-oriented thinker with the ability to think visually as well as verbally
· Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and team members effectively
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task, set measurable objectives, and manage timelines
· Willingness to do what needs to be done and get your hands dirty.
· Will professionally and socially engage with customers and industry peers
· Possess ability to uphold company brand, culture, and values
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with Salesforce would be considered a plus
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
Over ten years of experience in the staffing industry has allowed me to work with diverse individuals in experience and job functions and fill various roles. I enjoy building and maintaining relationships with clients and team members.
I believe that in order to be successful, you must have a solid team ready to work together for a common goal.