Customer Service Representative
El Paso, TX 79927 US
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage daily air/ocean import operation.
- Check pre-alert documents for accuracy.
- Cargo tracing with overseas offices and inland carriers.
- Continuous communication with all offices regarding shipment requirements.
- Coordinate with brokers’ customs releases and verify for accuracy.
- Daily communication with customers regarding shipments.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Cargo verification upon arrival to our warehouse.
- Cargo verification before releasing to the consignee.
- Arrange local deliveries and border crossings as required.
- Proper POD notification.
- UFS updating and daily report updating.
- Vendor invoice processing.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm with the expectation to work OT as required.
After training is completed schedule might change 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm.
Pay Rate: $15-$16 per hour.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Manager & Recruitment Specialist
What I love the most about my job is making a difference in job seekers' lives for the better every day!
I bring over 12 years of experience in Professional Recruiting & Staffing and I'd love to be a part of your career journey today.