Customer Service Representative
El Paso, TX 79901 US
Job Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements for the Customer Service Representative:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Social Services or related field is highly preferred.
- Two (2) years administrative experience
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be bilingual (Spanish/English), spoken and written.
- Direct work experience providing customer resolution involving calculations and technical assistance is highly preferred.
- Must have ability to communicate with customers and resolve complaints via phone, email, mail, or text.
- Must have a minimum of three years’ direct customer service experience.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism under pressure related to multiple demands, high work volume and fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to evaluate data and maintain records in an organized manner.
- Must have the ability to analyze, review, and complete reports within specific deadlines.
Specific duties of the Customer Service Representative:
- Greets customers warmly, ascertain their needs, and guide them to receive desired service.
- Interviews applicants to obtain and verify all sources of the family’s income and assets to determine eligibility and financial responsibility of the applicant and makes adjustments, as deemed necessary.
- Ensures that the portion is calculated accurately and in compliance with the Agency’s policies and procedures, as well as federal regulations.
- Conducts briefing sessions to prospective applicants and participants.
- Issues vouchers to prospective applicants based on compliance with subsidy standards and all necessary forms.
- Issues participant requests for lease approval, prepares contract file and ensures all necessary forms are completed.
- Ensures that applicant files are up-to-date at all times.
- Ensures an executed contract and copy of the executed lease have been obtained, as well as any other necessary documentation, are in the participant’s file.
- Enters updated information for assigned waitlist interviews, as well as all other pertinent information, into internal database portal in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answers participant and owner/landlord inquiries in a timely manner and responds appropriately.
- Serves as a liaison between participants and owner/landlord and assists in bringing resolution for any issues that may arise between both parties.
- Compiles and tracks data to monitor special programs, including non-routine activities not conducted with regular vouchers.
- 8:00am – 5:00pm (1 hour lunch) during training
- Flexibility to work a shift between 7am and 7pm following training. Must be able to work evenings and weekends, based on business need.
Position could become full time with the company.
Meet The Recruiter
Staffing Manager & Recruiting Specialist
As a staffing and recruitment specialist, my favorite part of the job is being able to help people and make a difference in their lives.
It's incredibly fulfilling to assist someone in finding a job that can change the course of their career for the better. What really motivates me is seeing individuals thrive and succeed, both personally and professionally, through new opportunities I've helped them secure.