Customer Service Representative
El Paso, TX 79902 US
- Must be bilingual
- Must have excellent phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient with basic word processing and email
- Should have experience with managing client documentation and keeping records such as an attorney’s office, insurance office, accounting office, or other professional company
- Should be licensed for insurance in the state of TX, but willing to assist individual in getting licensed within 6 weeks of hire
- Answer incoming calls and provide service to the callers (policyholders and producers).
- Provide accurate and professional answers for routine insurance questions, for example, status of accounts, billing, and coverage questions
- Provide quotes, advice, and policy options for clients
- Bind contracts of coverage for clients based on your advice
- Prepare presentations or proposals, based on templates, in MSWord
$14.00 to $15.00 to start. Position could become full time with the company.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30-5:30.