Customer Account Manager
Katy, TX 77493 US
As a vital extension of our sales team, the Customer Account Manager plays a key role in managing day-to-day accounts for assigned customers. The primary objective is to ensure seamless communication, deliver clarity, and provide comprehensive support, allowing the sales team to concentrate on new business opportunities.
*This role is 100% in office but can offer flexible hours after training. Full benefits and bonus!
Responsibilities of the Customer Account Manager:
- Manage the end-to-end customer purchase order process, from order placement to delivery, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Create and share customized weekly Order Status Reports tailored to each customer's purchasing and receiving departments.
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding any changes or impacts to their orders.
- Act as the customer's advocate, offering tailored solutions that meet their specific business needs.
- Timely resolution of customer inquiries, including follow-up on accounts receivable.
- Provide support to the sales team by handling routine tasks and recommending operational improvements.
- Engage with customers and sales managers through phone and email, ensuring continuous service support.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure product availability aligns with customer requirements.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and statements of demand.
- Organize and schedule container bookings according to customer requirements, coordinating with logistics when necessary.
- Address all customer inquiries and accounts receivable issues.
- Assist the sales team in promotional and forecasting efforts.
- Analyze and share monthly production schedules with customers.
- Actively participate in organizational meetings, contributing to effective decision-making.
- Maintain up-to-date records of customer information and interactions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications of the Customer Account Manager:
- Three to five years of account management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Excel, ERP, and Office365.