Houston, TX 77046 US
We are currently hiring for upcoming seasonal Events and Conventions YEAR ROUND!
Coming up in October we have TWO large shows we need staff for!
Most of our Conventions are held at the George R. Brown Convention Center and NRG Center.
- Candidates must have great customer service skills and data entry skills.
- These positions are perfect for people who don’t want to work full time and enjoy interacting with the public and participating in Houston events.
- All Conventions have different schedules and may involve weekend work.
Hourly rate $14/hr. Weekly pay.
Description of positions:
· Data Entry Clerks-must be able to type at least 40 wpm
· Scanner Clerk-must be comfortable working with handheld scanners
· Line Monitors-must be able to stand for long periods of time
Meet The Recruiter
Michelle has been with Burnett since 2011 and is currently working as the Operations Manager in the Greenway/ Downtown division. She manages the temp operations staff as well as the direct hire consultants in the office. While at Burnett, she has worked her way up from a Staff Assistant to Staffing Manager to Operations Manager. Michelle specializes in Administrative, HR, and Legal positions, which offer her the opportunity to work with a variety of people and help change their lives. Michelle is also involved in managing convention events with clients and her team to ensure a smooth and successful show.
Michelle has excellent client and candidate relationships that maintain year after year while keeping in touch. Michelle has twin boy toddlers and is a busy working mother with a passion for her family and career.