Commercial Litigation Attorney
Dallas, TX 75234 US
A fast-growing business, commercial, and IP litigation/transactional firm is seeking a Commercial Litigation Attorney (3+ years) for their Dallas office.
- Leading and supporting state/federal cases as well as arbitrations
- Motion practice and Discovery work
- Attending hearings, depositions, mediations, and other court appearances
- Executing the solution both by directly working on it or by utilizing and delegating with appropriate junior attorneys and staff
- Managing client communication
- Preparing cases for success in mediation, trial, and arbitration
- Communicating with opposing counsel and with the court
- Juris Doctorate from an ABA-accredited law school
- 3+ years of experience in Commercial Litigation
- Legal areas of interest (preferred) – employment law, shareholder disputes, restrictive covenants
The salary range is $120,000 - $150,000 + bonus incentive + excellent benefits.
Hybrid will be an option after 3-month probationary period.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
Regan graduated from Texas Tech University in 2003 with her Bachelor’s in Marketing. She then went to graduate school at St. Thomas University, where she received her MBA. She started working for Burnett in June 2005 in Houston.
Regan was a Senior Account Executive for five years. In this role, she was the liaison between the client and each specialty division to ensure the highest quality customer service and proven results. In 2010, Regan moved into a direct-hire recruiter role. She has been successful in filling all different types of positions for clients across several industries. In 2013, her husband’s job transferred them to Dallas, and she is now a Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter for Choice Specialists in Dallas, Texas. She enjoys what she does and is passionate about helping candidates and companies grow!