Houston, TX 77094 US
A large furniture Texas based furniture company is actively seeking an experienced leader for their Collections Supervisor opening in Katy, TX! This position will work directly with the Collections Team and current customer base, while managing consumer collection accounts.
Location: Katy, TX
Salary: $60,000 annually
- Conducts daily collection calls to delinquent accounts.
- Provides leadership and direction to Collection Associates.
- Works with peers and managers to set debt collection strategies.
- Handles contract refinance/extension challenges.
- Skip tracing accounts to locate customers.
- Responds to customer inquiries on delinquency notices.
- Investigates and solves customer account problems.
- 2 years of Collector experience in a consumer collections environment.
- 2 years of Supervisor experience.
- A demonstrated history of strong collections performance.
- Basic PC knowledge including Microsoft Office.
- General knowledge of collection law, strategy, and processes.
- Strong ability to persuade and negotiate.
- A strong personality with good negotiation skill set.
- Demonstrated Leadership.
- Effective communication skills; reading and writing skills in English.
- Excellent collaborator; active and enjoys leading a team.
- Dependable; accountable and is committed to work as scheduled.
- Flexible; open to new procedures and ability to adapt to changes.
- Comprehensive health care options (medical, telemedicine, dental, and vision)
- Generous Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntarily Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance