Houston, TX 77092 US
Job Goal: To develop and maintain database and web-based applications
- Education Bachelor’s degree or minimum 10 years computer related experience
- Experience working on design and requirements in diﬀerent areas of an organization and having hands-on development experience
- Three years of experience with GitHub, Node.js, HTML, XML or similar technologies
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies; leading teams and/or Scrum Master
- Experience working on production-scale cloud applications, preferably having foundational understanding of AWS cloud (e.g. AWS Management Console, AWS Global Infrastructure, supporting AWS Infrastructure, AWS cost optimization, Pay for Use)
- Working knowledge of cloud terminology and fundamental concepts on software development in cloud environment
- Ability to communicate through both verbal and written documentation to support functional and technical application development
- Ability to create and build collaborative relationships and partnerships both with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to promote a supportive, productive and identify gaps in toolsets to be innovative and enhance development processe
- Three years of experience in one or more public cloud platforms (ideally AWS)
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as web, mobile, React, APIs, domain-driven design or micro-services
- Hands-on experience with Agile development, software debugging, deployment using AWS Console or AWS coding tools (e.g. Python, Lambda, API Gateway)
- Experience with AWS technologies such as (e.g. Codestar, Pipeline, Lex, OpenSearch, Quicksight, Data Lake, S3, Cognito, SQS, SNS, SES)
- Collaborate directly with solution architect to support overall delivery of product and support Well-Architected Framework.
- Work as part of a dynamic team throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications.
- Deliver accurate estimates of level of eﬀort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria.
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required meeting quality/time- to-market imperatives.
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions in ADO, Microsoft Teams, and Github.
- Provide third-level support of software solution, as needed.
- Assist in designing, testing, and deploying software solutions to speciﬁc problems.
- Aid in planning and selecting work streams to improve the product and customer experience.
Meet The Recruiter
IT & Engineering Recruiting Manager
Recruiting IT and Engineering professionals has been my focus for over 30 years.
My placement success resulted in the HAAPC ranking me as Houston's No. 1 Professional / Technical Blended Services Consultant for 12 straight years. That record includes both direct hire placements and contract staffing. I sincerely enjoy helping people find a career path they love while providing companies with successful employees at the same time.
I am truly blessed to be in a profession that impacts companies and people’s lives on a daily basis. In my role as the IT / Engineering Division Manager at Burnett Specialists, I work hard to promote my job candidates and support my clients, as well as heading up a team of experienced recruiting professionals. We will all work together to further your success.
Please let me know how I can assist you. Specialties: Information Technology and Engineering Placement, Closing Techniques, Hiring, Consulting, Networking, Project Management, Interviewing, Salary Negotiating, Human Resource Laws and Concepts.