Client Service Manager
Austin, TX 73301 US
We are partnering with an investment advisory firm that is seeking a Client Service Manager. The core of their business is providing comprehensive investment counseling and portfolio management. The Client Service Manager is an individual contributor role assisting clients in the administration of their investment accounts and helping to coordinate tax, trust, and estate planning with professionals in those areas. The purpose of this position is to serve the existing and new client base with all service requests.
- Administrative/service functions to service clients
- Provide support to portfolio managers on a team-based environment
- Interface with custodians to manage account activities that are administrative in nature- cash management, transfers, required minimum distributions etc.
- Providing exceptional service to all clients by processing their requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Build trusted relationships with portfolio managers, clients, and other professionals such as CPAs and attorneys who work with the clients.
- Assist portfolio managers to support the day-to-day needs of clients and in preparing meeting workbooks.
- Manage client meeting notes and ensure accurate reporting in the CRM system.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in finance or business-related field
- Strong client services experience
- Financial services experience is a plus
- Employer paid health insurance (100% covered)
- Employer funded SEP Retirement Plan (15%)
- Health savings account (annual $2.8k funded by employer to cover high deductible)
- Life insurance ($50k)
- 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Potential tuition reimbursement
Meet The Recruiter
Direct-Hire Recruiting Manager
Burnett Specialists is consistently ranked as the number one recruiting firm in Austin by the Austin Business Journal year after year!
I've helped thousands of talented candidates with experience ranging from entry-level to c-level over the course of my professional recruiting career. My mission is to establish long-lasting relationships between newly hired employees and their employers by matching exciting job opportunities with the right candidates!