Chief Financial Officer
Houston, TX 77056 US
This executive level Chief Financial Officer is accountable for the oversight and management of the Financial and Accounting departments of a high-growth business.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well with all executive and senior leadership to develop the strategic plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- CPA or MBA is preferred but not required.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, forecasting, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with business operations.
- International accounting
- Proven experience managing large teams.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, train, and grow staff.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
Meet The Recruiter
Molly Gutierrez, CPC
Direct Hire Recruiting Manager
My recruiting specialty starts from the top down, allowing me to work with everyone from C-level Executives to Entry Level graduates within the Accounting, Finance, and Supply Chain arenas.
I’ve been with Burnett Specialists since 2012, and I love finding the right fit for both my clients and candidates!