Casting Call - Event Support Staff!
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
Burnett is currently hiring for upcoming seasonal Events and Conventions YEAR ROUND! These are excellent opportunities for people who want to make some extra money, can't work full-time or are open to small jobs as they look for more full-time employment! Most of the events/conventions will be held at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center which is located at 900 E Market in San Antonio (78205). Pay rate is typically $14/hr.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Convention and Event Support Staff. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with conventions, meetings, and events hosted by our client. The Convention and Event Support Staff will work closely with the events team to ensure that all events are executed seamlessly and to the highest standard.
- Assist client with coordination of conventions, meetings, and events
- Assist with on-site event management, including setup, and registration
- Provide exceptional customer service to all attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors
- Prepare and maintain event materials, including name tags, signage, and programs
- Provide administrative support for the events team, including data entry and filing
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Customer service experience preferred
- Good computer skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
If you have a passion for event support, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!