El Paso, TX 79912 US
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the accounting functions of the organization.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, monthly reporting, and annual budgets.
- Prepares and approves budgets, staffing and general operating procedures and other plans for all departments.
- Perform the payroll functions and human resource functions.
- Perform timely review of accounts receivable accounts and financial results, including review of customer contracts.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Prepare monthly reporting to identify risks and trends to help drive strategic initiatives for the organization.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and improve/streamline controls where necessary.
- Ensure journal entries are accurately prepared, well documented/supported, and consistent with documented guidance and polices.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- At least three months prior to the end of a fiscal year, develops both the operating and capital budgets with department managers and the General Manager and continues to refine them until presentation to the Board of Directors for adoption.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- 5-10 Years of proven work experience.
Salary depends on experience.
Must have a Flexible schedule Monday -Friday and some needed weekends.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Manager & Recruitment Specialist
What I love the most about my job is making a difference in job seekers' lives for the better every day!
I bring over 12 years of experience in Professional Recruiting & Staffing and I'd love to be a part of your career journey today.