Bilingual Worker's Compensation Associate Attorney
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 US
- This position involves representation of injured workers. The position has incredible growth opportunity to eventually supervise your own caseload and earn salary and profit share.
- Their Workers Compensation Division doesn’t only focus on obtaining incredible results for our clients but also focuses on creating a comfortable and career-focused workplace for our employees. Personable, strong, professional candidates who want to work with like-minded colleagues in an outstanding firm will thrive in this job and work environment.
- Law degree from a fully accredited law school.
- Must be a member in good standing with the Florida Bar.
- 1-3 years of workers compensation experience preferred.
- Bilingual English and Spanish, required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates that are very motivated to learn quickly, deal with clients directly and work towards an amazing bonus are best for this position.
Benefits: They offer a competitive salary based on experience, potential for performance-based bonuses, comprehensive benefits paid 100% by employer, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, referral program, paid time off and paid holidays, a state-of-the-art office environment with a positive and enthusiastic work culture.
Fully onsite position.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
Regan graduated from Texas Tech University in 2003 with her Bachelor’s in Marketing. She then went to graduate school at St. Thomas University, where she received her MBA. She started working for Burnett in June 2005 in Houston.
Regan was a Senior Account Executive for five years. In this role, she was the liaison between the client and each specialty division to ensure the highest quality customer service and proven results. In 2010, Regan moved into a direct-hire recruiter role. She has been successful in filling all different types of positions for clients across several industries. In 2013, her husband’s job transferred them to Dallas, and she is now a Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter for Choice Specialists in Dallas, Texas. She enjoys what she does and is passionate about helping candidates and companies grow!