Area Operations Manager
Austin, TX 78750 US
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partner with Division Operations Manager and Director of Operations to create a cohesive understanding
of division/area goals.
• Lead, collaborate and support area operations team in daily operations.
• Inspires and motivates area operations team to deliver exceptional operations results.
• Provide development, leadership and management to ensure that the Mission and Core Values of the
Company are implemented and maintained.
• Manage and assign workload/projects to Area Operations team to ensure area goals are successfully
• Collaborate and partner with area operations team to complete and review contracts, PH’s and Spec
• Manage bust out processing.
• Distribute closing documents to appropriate coordinator for approval.
• Audit closing disclosure documents for accuracy (as needed).
• Provide closing disclosure statements for Appraisers as needed.
• Oversee customer care management for Area.
• Oversee builder plans and spec packets for lender as requested.
• Audit closing disclosure documents for accuracy.
• Provide closing disclosure statements for Appraisers as requested.
• Distribute Closing Documents to appropriate coordinator for approval.
• Assist with community start up process in company software systems including lot lists.
• Ensures closing coordination between lenders and title companies are achieved.
• 2-4 years of supervisory experience, preferably in the homebuilding, construction, title or lending industries
• Prior operations experience: prefer experience with contracts, spec, bust out, and warranty service required.
• 5+ years of operations experience
• Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.) software required.
Meet The Recruiter
Direct-Hire Recruiting Manager
Burnett Specialists is consistently ranked as the number one recruiting firm in Austin by the Austin Business Journal year after year!
I've helped thousands of talented candidates with experience ranging from entry-level to c-level over the course of my professional recruiting career. My mission is to establish long-lasting relationships between newly hired employees and their employers by matching exciting job opportunities with the right candidates!