El Paso, TX 79930 US
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze client’s financial status by reviewing his/her financial records such as bank accounts, savings accounts, monthly income, etc.
- Ensure that client’s bills are paid on time (Applied Income, Room & Board, Foster Home Payment, medical bills, etc.,) and that client’s personal financial needs are met through the preparation and documentation of funds given to client (spending money).
- As scheduled, prepares and sends department billing to appropriate department and/or entity.
- Maintains accounts for all financial transactions by keeping an accurate record of all receipts,
- invoices, and checks for each individual client’s bank account in a timely manner.
- Completes monthly reconciliation of all accounts assigned.
- Advises appropriate staff of any changes that may arise on any particular clients’ accounts.
- Prepares final and annual accounting and inventory reports for Court approval, as well as other reports as may be added or assigned from time to time.
- Prepares correspondence and miscellaneous reports, letters, documents, etc. to vendors, financial institutions, agencies, businesses, county clerks, county judges, and/ or probate judges etc. as may be required.
- Maintains communication with attorneys, county clerks, and judges on all agency guardianship cases with regard for the preparation of all appropriate court documents.
- Maintains records of such correspondence in the appropriate file.
- Keeps supervisor informed of any financial concerns and/or issues such as; lack of receipts, and possible tardiness of documentation turned in by staff, etc.
- Maintains a running record of all incoming documents and correspondence regarding clients.
- Assists the program supervisor with meeting contract guidelines by ensuring documents are filed with the county clerk within the time outlined by the Texas Estates Code.
- Maintains all accounts whether payable or receivable.
- Completes financial documentation on applicable forms and/or applications.
- Prepares monthly payments by either check and/or by debit card disbursement.
- Associates Degree in accounting is preferred, 2 years bookkeeping experience, or three years work experience in an office setting with related duties.
- Must have a current driver license and show evidence of meeting state requirements of having the appropriate level of automobile insurance.
- Proficient computer skills with experience in icloud software systems, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet applications and related software programs.
- Excellent skills in writing and professional communications.
$14/hr. to start.
Position could become full time with the company.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Manager & Recruitment Specialist
What I love the most about my job is making a difference in job seekers' lives for the better every day!
I bring over 12 years of experience in Professional Recruiting & Staffing and I'd love to be a part of your career journey today.