Account Support Associate
San Antonio, TX 78209 US
The primary focus for the position is to be responsible for overseeing and participating in all incoming email and phone traffic for the service coordinators. This role utilizes exceptional customer service skills and basic accounting knowledge to set up and manage customer account data, while ensuring service level agreements are met.
Job Duties and Skills:
- Participate and oversee all incoming email and phone traffic for service coordinators
- Setup and manage customer account data
- Maintain service SLA accountability
- Ensure regional coordinators are managing their call volume from inception to completion
- Manage and maintain on call calendar for team and technicians
- Make cost effective decisions
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable knowledge
- Office is located in North San Antonio (78247)
- 100% onsite
- Salary is $20-$24/hr, DOE (raise and benefits once it goes perm)
- Temp-to-Hire timeframe is 3 months before going perm
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Meet The Recruiter
19 years of professional recruiting and staffing experience.
Burnett, a Texas-based staffing and recruiting company, has been consistently ranked number 1 by the Austin Business Journal. Our extensive network of connections with hiring managers and candidates across all industries makes us an invaluable asset to your growth and success.