Houston, TX 77001 US
Established, privately held leasing company with four regional offices in the US, seeks Account Executive for its Houston office. Our company provides an alternative source of vehicles and equipment financing to businesses through a flexible commercial leasing program. Our success is dependent upon sales associates who pride themselves on excellent customer service and a commitment to new business development. Responsibilities
- Develop new business through use of prospect database, calling prospects and setting appointments.
- Meet with prospective clients to determine their vehicle/equipment needs, providing information about company services.
- Make recommendations to customers through customized business proposals detailing equipment/vehicle pricing, terms and services.
- Maintain new and existing customer accounts.
- Must have Business to Business experience, strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of organizations and industries.
- Analytical ability
- Strong telephone skills
- Strong verbal presentations skills
- Professional image
- Positive attitude
- Strong desire to succeed
- Integrity and a good work ethic
- Relevant Work Experience: 1 to 4 years in the leasing industry
- Education Level: High School Diploma or Associate Degree preferred
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
Once I started my recruiting career, I knew I would never turn back. I treat my candidates and clients with the same respect, transparency, and compassion that I give to my loved ones. It can be easy to find a job but challenging to find the right fit, so my focus is listening to the wants and needs of those I work with to identify an excellent match for both parties.