El Paso, TX 79902 US
The Account Manager provides end-to-end marketing and servicing of commercial accounts.
- Provide accurate and professional answers for routine insurance questions, for example, status of accounts, billing, and coverage questions
- Assist in crafting insurance solutions to complex business problems
- Obtain documentation from clients and carriers including loss runs, binding instructions, exposure items, and similar items
- Compose written correspondence in response to telephone and written inquiries, problems and conflicts.
- Prepare presentations or proposals, based on templates, in MSWord.
- Must have excellent phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Must be proficient with basic word processing and email
- Must have experience with insurance filing systems
- Should have experience with ACORD documents and procedures
- Should have a general lines Texas Insurance license, but willing to assist in getting licensed
- Helpful if has previous exposure to Insurance Software such as Hawksoft, Applied Systems, AMS, TAM, Sagitta, etc.
- Must have experience in a commercial lines insurance environment. Prefer experience in an independent agency, but will consider captive based on experience.
Pay rate ranges from $18/hr. to $20/hr.
Position can become full time with the company.
Meet The Recruiter
Staffing Manager & Recruiting Specialist
As a staffing and recruitment specialist, my favorite part of the job is being able to help people and make a difference in their lives.
It's incredibly fulfilling to assist someone in finding a job that can change the course of their career for the better. What really motivates me is seeing individuals thrive and succeed, both personally and professionally, through new opportunities I've helped them secure.