El Paso, TX 79936 US
Duties will be:
- Using a powered industrial vehicle (forklift, reach truck, or order picker), transfer material from various locations, including to and from racks, trailers, staging points, relabel areas, and warehouses as needed.
- Using handheld barcode scanner, scan inventory labels on material to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Participate in semi-annual physical inventory process.
- Visually inspect containers and/or boxes for any damage, put into quarantine area in QA, and notify Planner and/or Coordinator.
- Follow established quality system policies and procedures.
- Follow established environmental system policies and procedures.
- Perform all housekeeping duties at various times during shift in all warehouse areas, including maintenance equipment and working area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Some overtime on weekdays as well as weekends.
Must have high school diploma or GED.
Must be forklift certified.
1st shift- 6:00 am to 2:30 pm with possible overtime.
2nd shift- 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm with possible overtime.
Position is long term.
Pay $13/hr to $14/hr depending on the shift.