Business Development Representative
Brookfield, WI 53005 US
Join this exciting sales team and a fast growing company to build, grow, and maintain a client base within the assigned region of Wisconsin based position covering Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and other states pre-determined as the territory.
Compensation is a base salary plus an aggressive commission plan!
- A successful individual in this role develops, cultivates, qualifies, actions, and closes said business from leads that are self-generated, company provided, and existing/repeat customers
- The Business Development Representative will administer and maintain customer relationships, expectations, and outcomes from an outside sales perspective
- Actively collaborate with safety, management, engineering, and purchasing professionals at various companies
- This position requires a self-directed, organized, forward thinking, service minded, and energetic person who is results-driven and is capable of professional and detailed follow through
- Calling directly on and visiting customers and job sites across a wide variety of unique industries
- Execute an established sales process to successfully establish client relationships within territory
- Meet and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for total sales and gross margin
- Develop and nurture strong business relationships to turn customers into partners
- Promptly act on and effectively qualify new leads to advance into the future quotes
- Regularly travel in designated territory performing site visits
- Prepare accurate cost estimates and technical proposals
- Maintain CRM database of assigned leads, opportunities, quote, and orders
- Proactively schedule and manage daily & weekly activities on calendar
- Produce regular, accurate, and timely reporting of activities, forecasts, and orders
- Three to five years of proven outside sales experience at a minimum
- Hunter mentality
- Proven experience with cold calling, conducting site meetings, presenting, quoting a technical product and closing
- Previous sales experience, preferably a technical product
- Prefers ability to read blue prints / schematics of facilities
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, commissions and more!
- Hybrid schedule (work from home, some in office and flexibility to meet at client sites)
- BASE salary and commissions
- Laptop and cell phone provided
- Mileage and client expenses reimbursed
Meet The Recruiter
Division Manager / Senior Recruiter
A proud graduate of the University of Texas, Meredith joined Burnett Specialists and has spent her career representing companies and candidates across the great state of Texas.
Meredith is honored to have touched the businesses she has provided professionals to throughout her career, and she strives to always offer positive guidance to the candidates she represents to help them to make the best decisions to grow their careers.
Favorite quote: “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that count.” – Winston Churchill